Below is a collections of my everyday make-up must-haves that can create the perfect flawless complexion suitable for everyday in 15 minutes without caking on pounds of make-up.
- Lancome Primer – Love this primer! It goes on so smooth and and feels moisturizing. Exclusive Lancôme Elasto-Smooth technology refines skin’s texture and diffuses light to visibly reduce imperfections
- Cle de Peau -A perennial makeup-artist favorite, Clé de Peau Beauté concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year after year. I actually bought both Ivory (a shade lighter then my match) and beige (my match). I use ivory when I have really dark circles and want a bit more brightness under my eye. Beige is a great concealer but I sometimes also use it as a spot corrector for any blemishes or red patches. With the two of these I’m set, and can often just skip the foundation!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – Once again this is a perennial makeup artist favourite; in fact, most the the make artists for the Kardashian’s and some of the best beauty blogger all use the foundation. It honestly is amazing and worth every penny. The oil–free fluid glides on seamlessly, offering hydrating all-day coverage that can be layered for a personalised finish. The more you put on, the more airbrushed you look! I highly recommend using a beauty blender to get the most flawless, dewy finish you ever did see.
- Urban Decay Flushed – Urban Decay just came out with Flushed – there powder based contoured, blush and highlighter kit. There are four different tones to choose from: Streak, Native, Naked and Strip. I use the Native Set. What I love it that I am able to contour my entire face with light powders instead of heavy creams and liquids.
- Naked Eye Shadow (Palette 3) – I love Naked 1 but I think I’m more in love with Naked Palette 3 just because of how wearable it is. I can do a softer taupe/rose look for during the day and then amp things up later at night with the darker/shimmering hues. I pretty much use the palette everyday. It’s a great investment!
- Benefits Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-up Liner – Eyeline is amazing! It hugs the lash line and it’s so bold that you would think that it’s liquid liner. Furthermore, the fountain tip allows for easy application.
- L’Oreal Volumous Butterfly Mascara – I’m super picky about mascara. I love the look but I hate washing it off at night. Furthermore, I don’t like mascara that clumps my lashes together or that really heavy-thick-look. I just love a perfect fan of lashes that doesn’t look like 30 coats have been applied. This mascara is great because it literally grabs every lash! Making a beautiful fan.
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipstick – So I have at least 20 of these bad boys and I truly love them all. I actually feel bad picking favourites because it’s kind of misleading. Honeylove is my go-to everyday and Diva (or Ruby Woo) is my vamp-night-out go-to. I love them!! Feel great, wear well. I highly recommend buying the corresponding lip liner and lining/color-in your lips with that first. This will just allow for longer wear with less re-application!